Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: skating costumes

  1. #1
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] Here is the latest in our home made skating costumes for the olympics. Samantha is predisposed at the moment so her pictures will have to be taken in a day or two. - Hope you enjoy...Bugs

  2. #2
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love the outfits, so pretty! And that's a great "audience" you have there.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG, that is just too CUTE! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    O.k. I finally was able to sneek dear Samantha away from my DD for a brief moment. She was sorely dissapointed that I was "playing camera" and insisted on having her back, but not before I was able to snap a few more shots. Did I mention I also bribed her [img]redface.gif[/img] Anyway, team AG is complete. - Bugs

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Your albums are so cute! I love it when the dolls fell down while skating. I also saw the pic with Kailey wearing the gala party dress. I will definitely be buying that one. Thank you for sharing your album!

  6. #6
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Cute album!! If I was 34 years younger I believe I would want my dolls to have skates and skating costumes!! What fun you seem to be having with your skating girls.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Darling outfits. Love the poses.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    Great album! The poses were fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed it all!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •